Monday 29 April 2013

Share Funny Photos

Source(google.com.pk)
Share Funny Photos
For those interested in photography, it is always a good idea to have your camera with you at all times. So often you will catch a really fun image, just by sheer chance.
Keeping your camera on you at all times is a definite advantage. How often have you said to yourself, "Damn! I wish I had my camera to catch that?"
The photographic eye, once trained, can see things that often others completely overlook. A funny little street scene, a worker taking a snooze, so many options for a candid and fun image.

In the City of Rainbows where I reside, funny photos, funny images, funny cartoon are everywhere. You see, we are a small clan but a big fan of fun! And one of our favorite mottos is to simply have fun with life. In our bedroom walls or kitchen doors, you’d easily spot a funny photo. Our colorful schools and holy churches are no exception; funny cartoon often brings a chuckle to our students, teachers and even serious parishioners!

I take it you get the picture now, right? These funny images are plastered here and there. They amused, entertained and bring forth a smile, chuckle and hearty laughter. Mister Doctor is all for this you see. He says we all need to relax and take a breather from worrying and thinking “What about me, me, me?!”

Why only last night, Mister Baker and Miss Dressmaker had a grand fight. But when Mr. Police showed them a funny cartoon, the two dissolved into pieces…ooops, I mean they ended up smiling and oh, was that a chuckle? Uhuh, it was! And shaking their heads, they went about their merry way.
















No comments:

Post a Comment