Wednesday 29 May 2013

Funny Facebook Status

Source(google.com.pk)
Funny Facebook Status
Funny Facebook Status Updates is a great way to get a lot of attention without having to reveal personal information about you feelings or activities; something many people don’t feel comfortable with. They are also not hard to come up with. They can be funny comments about news events, sports, funny quotes, or just clever twists on things that happen in everyday life. Here are some examples of some different Good Funny Facebook Status Updates that you can use to brighten your social networking community’s day.
Let your dreams be bigger than your fears and your actions be louder than your words.
Never underestimate the seductive power of correct grammar.
Only trust people who like big butts… They can not lie.
Dear Fellow Americans, we need to stop making stupid people famous.
“Trust me, you can dance.” -Vodka
Women hate liars unless the lies are about how you can lose 10lbs in 3 days.
And yet, despite the headphones on my head, you’re still talking.
Admit it, you’ve answered Dora at least once in your life.
Who else does this?
1. wets toothbrush
2. puts toothpaste on toothbrush
3. wets toothbrush again
4. starts brushing teeth
Nothing lasts forever. So live it up, drink it down, laugh it out, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets.
When butterflies get nervous, do they feel humans in their stomach?
Put my vitamins in Pez dispensers for convenience
I don’t trust people who smile before 9 AM.
I don’t run. In fact, if you see me running, you better follow because it’s likely something is chasing me.
It’s stupid how we spend money on clothes when naked is free.
Never look back. That’s where all the monsters are.
I hate it when people pour my cereal. They don’t know how much I want. They don’t know my life. They don’t know what I’ve been through.
You call them “cuss words”… I call them “sentence enhancers”.
The awkward moment when the most annoying person is complaining about someone being annoying.
Remember the bridge you drive over today was built by the lowest bidder.

No comments:

Post a Comment