Monday 10 February 2014

Valentine Heart Pictures

Valentine Heart Pictures
Source(Google.com.pk)
Can't help myself from feeling sad,
the feelings I had from you is something I
never had.
Trying to move on and let all of it go,
realizing time without you goes by slow.
It's hard not to ask the question why,
I still like you, there is no reason for me to lie.
Knowing that it won't be easy to move on.
time spent without you feels like you're al-
ready gone.
Wondering if there could ever be another
chance,
Me being around you I can't help but
glance.
Hard not knowing where we went wrong.
Trying not to let it get to me, I'm trying to
stand strong.
Knowing something so good got away;
trying to figure out
if there is something I could say.

Each and every swing felt worse and worse
And then all I wanted was to be dead in a hearse
He got real close and whispered “Bitch I wish you weren’t alive”
And all I was thinking was you’re right, I wish I wouldn’t survive
He threw against the wall then proceeded to pin me to the ground
He hit me again, covered my mouth, not letting me make a sound

I started to struggle and tried to release myself of his forceful grip
Then the next thing I heard was a loud, horrifying rip
His hands were cold and I cringed at first touch
I don’t understand how a father could hate his daughter so much
I froze and I couldn’t believe that this was really going on
I just kept looking at the clock wanting him to be gone

I tried so badly not to think of the sharp pain
And this wasn’t part of his usual game
I closed my eyes wishing the time would just pass by
And that next time I opened them I would be up in the sky
He pushed harder and harder and excruciating pain was all I felt
The next thing I heard was the unbuckling of his belt

Something happened inside of me that I can not explain
I got this surge of energy and said “f you and your reign”
Somehow, someway I got out just in time
But what he had already done will never get out of my mind

From then on my life has been forever changed















No comments:

Post a Comment