Monday 30 September 2013

Love Poetry Pics

Love Poetry Pics
There is a crack in my HEART

Take me from my heart
what's little left of me
don't you go away
I've heard it all before

there's a crack in my heart
won't you go away
there's just to much to say
a little hard to do

I've been wonderin
do I leave it up to you

there's a crack in my heart
nothin more to prove
please don't go away
there's nothin I can say

just a little hard to do
please don't go away
forever and a day
I belong to you


Song I wrote it has a sweet tender
melody, gentle maybe a country feel
to it.. Written about love and thoughts
of My Father in Heaven


My Love for You

My love for you
Is more delicate
Than new leaves
Of spring.

My love for you
Is more fragrant
Than rose buds
To bloom.

My love for you
Is more brilliant
Than morning rays
Of sun.

My love for you
Is far deeper
Than still water
Of lake.

My love for you
I hold it dear
You merely glance
Let go.

Romance at the Rose Garden
Spring flows hot
as the roses, tulips and
blossoms grow on the
Ritter's Rose Garden hill top.

Passion glows with love's
heated mist, surrounded by
arch ways and laden with
dark reddened bricks.

High above the city
it sits full of
loving moments that
we dare not miss.

The doves fly in a
believers dance enjoying
one another in a
sweetheart's romance.

The trees shade over to cool for
an evening seat to have a wonderful
picnic just right for two to
rest, relax and eat.

Sensations of significance
smell forever grand as we
come closer, placing our hearts
in each others hand.

Looking for sun's setting,
it's been all day since we've
been together waiting
to be alone at last.

A day of beauty
and love that ends
in a sunset goes
by so fast.













No comments:

Post a Comment